Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the latest smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Save $150 on the Galaxy Watch Active 2
From the phones to the earbuds, you can rely on the Samsung Galaxy range for quality engineering. Prices can be on the high side, but the 44mm, LTE version of the Galaxy Watch Active 2 is at its lowest price ever on Amazon. While the deal lasts, you can pick it up for $249.99 ($150 off).
This model comes with a Dual-core Exynos 9110 processor and 1.5GB RAM. There’s 4GB of onboard storage and you can get at least two days of battery life out of it, even with heavy usage. It also offers many features you’d expect of a premium Samsung smartwatch such as an IP68 rating, NFC payments with Samsung Pay, and the Bixby voice assistant.
See also: The best fitness tracker deals
While the Watch Active 2 isn’t up there with the best fitness trackers, it can help you meet your 2021 fitness goals while offering solid smartwatch functionality. Crucially, it has a built-in GPS so you can leave your phone at home.
Hit the button below to check out the deal or scroll on for dozens more.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a selection of deals on Garmin watches, with the most eye-catching being on the Fenix 5S Plus.
- Forerunner 935 for $249 ($251 off)
- Fenix 5S Plus for $499.99 ($250 off)
- Fenix 5 for $305 ($195 off)
- Venu for $274.20 ($76 off)
- Instinct for $198.22 ($102 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $248.99 ($101 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $254.95 ($95 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Sense for $278.95 ($51 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $189.99 ($60 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $78.95 ($21 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $118.95 ($31 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5E for $207.40 ($42 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $254.90 ($40 off)
- Fossil Sport for $219.99 ($55 off)
There are also often sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. While there is a sale on right now, almost all the top smartwatches are out of stock. This situation could change quickly though, so hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make.
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on Samsung smartwatches below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $419.99 ($30 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $241.80 ($28 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $419 ($60 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- New Apple Watch SE (GPS, 44mm) for $269.98 ($39 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) for $339 ($60 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 4 Runway for $159 ($136 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $245 ($105 off)
- Motorola Moto 360 for $208 ($92 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $259.99 ($90 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.