Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the latest smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below. While we’ve featured some great offers on the Apple Watch to kick things off, it’s worth noting that you can get $100 off many variants of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 from Best Buy right now.
Featured deal: Save up to $60 on the Apple Watch Series 6
There are many reasons why we called the Apple Watch Series 6 the best smartwatch you can buy in 2020. Aside from its premium price tag, there isn’t much to complain about with the most recent offering from Apple.
The Series 6 comes packed with advanced health features to help you stay committed to your 2021 resolutions. Stellar heart rate monitoring with the ability to take an ECG anytime, a new blood oxygen sensor and app, and sleep tracking all provide useful wellness metrics. Plus, you can check all your fitness metrics at a glance with the always-on retina display.
See also: The best fitness tracker deals
With a premium design, unmatched third party accessory and app support, regular major software updates, and tight integration in the Apple ecosystem, the Apple Watch Series 6 is worthy of consideration for any wearable fan looking for the best of the best — especially iPhone users.
Hit the button below to check out the deal, or scroll on for dozens more.
Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, GPS)
Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm, GPS)
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a selection of deals on Garmin watches, with the most eye-catching being on the Fenix 5.
- Forerunner 645 for $266 ($184 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $299.99 ($200 off)
- Fenix 5 for $299 ($200 off)
- Venu for $299.49 ($50.50 off)
- Instinct for $197.00 ($102.99 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $249.99 ($100.00 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $254.95 ($95 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($5 off)
- Vivomove HR for $111.99 ($188 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Ionic for $189.99 ($60 off)
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition for $157.99 ($42 off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $164.49 ($15 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $85.08 ($15 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $136 ($14 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR Brown Croco Leather for $179.99 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Garrett HR Stainless Steel for $179.99 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $205.98 ($43 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $239.99 ($55 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on Samsung smartwatches below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $349.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $379.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $329.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, Bluetooth) and Galaxy Buds for $259.98 ($120 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $219 ($51 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $197 ($53 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth) for $148.78 ($51 off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) for $199 ($30 off)
- Movado Connect 2.0 for $445.60 ($86 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 4 Runway for $159 ($136 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $245 ($105 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $259.99 ($90 off)
- Ticwatch Pro for $129.99 ($20 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.