A new phone is one of the most important purchases you’ll make. You probably use it more times each day than any other device, so you’ll want to pick one that’s just right. It’s easy to spend hours scouring the web looking for the best offers, but we’ve done the legwork for you. We’ve gone ahead and gathered some of the best phone deals available to save you time and money.
We’re mainly sticking with unlocked deals for now but we’ve thrown in some of the best carrier offers too. We’ve made note of the international devices as well, but make sure to check carefully before you buy.
Featured deal: Get two unlocked OnePlus 8T phones for just $923
Ok, you might not need two phones, but if you can get a second OnePlus flagship for less than $200 more than the retail price of one, it’s hard to pass it up. You can team up with a friend, save it as a backup, or bang it straight on eBay and pocket the profits.
Here’s how it works: OnePlus has a limited-time offer running that gets you 50% off the purchase of a second OnePlus 8T. Just add two to your cart and you’re already saving $375. On top of that, the promo code we alerted you to last week is still effective. The code NEWYEAR100 gets you $100 off the OnePlus 8T, and it works for both phones in your cart! So another $200 drops off the total and you’re getting a killer deal.
You won’t want to sleep on this offer as either of the promotions could be pulled at any time. The widget below takes you to it.
Use offer code: NEWYEAR100
Buy it Now
The best phone deals:
All of these deals were live at the time of writing. We’ll do our best to keep you stocked with the latest savings as we find them. We’ve only used eBay listings from top-rated sellers.
1. Samsung Galaxy deals
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest right now, the Samsung Galaxy S20 family offers some of the top specs you can find. Check out all of our Samsung options below:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $729.95 ($270 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Get a Galaxy Note 20 from $449 with a trade-in
- Save up to $749 on a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a trade-in
- Save $350 on a Galaxy S20 FE with a trade-in
If you’re on a slightly more limited budget, you can check out the Galaxy A series as well:
- Galaxy A51 5G for $399.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy A51 (international version) for $274 ($126 off)
- Galaxy A71 (international version) for $354 ($246 off)
Looking for more Samsung deals? Check out our Samsung deals guide
2. Google Pixel deals
If you want a truly stock Android experience, the Google Pixel is the way to go. In addition to the stock experience, the Pixel family consistently has one of the best cameras on a smartphone thanks to Google’s software.
Here are some of the best phone deals on Pixels:
- Pixel 5 for $649.99 at Best Buy ($50 off)
- Get the Pixel 4a for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Google Pixel 4 for $504.52 ($295 off)
- Pixel 3a XL for $349 ($130 off)
- Pixel 3 for $297 ($503 off)
- Trade in and save $750 off a Pixel 5 from Verizon
- Get the Pixel 4a 5G for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
Looking for more Pixel deals? Check out our Pixel deals guide
3. LG phone deals
If Samsung and Google aren’t quite your thing, you might be interested in some of the latest offerings from LG. LG offers two main lines of phones: The G series and the amped-up V series. LG also offers a unique Dual Screen option that turns some of its phones into folding options.
The LG V60 was out earlier this year, which means that there are big savings to be had on the previous models. You can check out a few of the best LG phone deals here:
- LG G8X for $15.99 per month ($300 off)
- BOGO LG V60 or $440 off with trade-in at Verizon
- Get the LG Stylo 6 for $5 per month ($120 off)
- LG K92 5G for free with trade at AT&T
- LG Velvet for $5 per month with trade at AT&T
4. OnePlus deals
The next option for some great savings on today’s list is OnePlus. While the prices for OnePlus phones have increased in recent years, the arrival of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro means that you can save big on older models right now such as the OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro.
Here are some of the best OnePlus deals right now.
- OnePlus 8 Pro for $749 with promo code NEWYEAR50 ($250 off)
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition for $699 ($200 off)
- OnePlus 7T (factory unlocked) for $349.99 ($250 off)
If you’re a student about to head back to class, then OnePlus has an extra promotion running just for you. Students can get 10% off any of the OnePlus 8 series with free OnePlus buds thrown in as an extra bonus. Just follow this link to find out how.
5. Motorola phone deals
Motorola currently has an early Black Friday sale running, with big savings on a number of top smartphones. The jewel in the crown of the sale is a one-third price drop on the flashy Motorola Razr, which is down to $999.99 right now. If that’s out of your price range then $300 off the Motorola Edge is an absolute steal for the phone you’re getting.
- Moto G Stylus for $254 ($46 off)
- Motorola Edge for $489.53 ($210 off)
- Motorola One Zoom for $249.99 ($200 off)
- Moto One Action for $179.99 ($170 off)
There are plenty more holiday deals available on phones in the Motorola sale.
6. Other phone deals
We can’t quite give every manufacturer its own section, but that doesn’t mean that the deals have to stop. Here are some of the best deals we could find on phones outside of the top United States-compatible OEMs. Some of your options include TCL, Nokia, and Huawei. These deals figure to switch often, so act fast.
- TCL 10 Pro for $359.99 with on-page coupon ($90 off)
- TCL 10L for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Save $440 on a TCL 10 5G with trade-in at Verizon
- Nokia 7.2 for $299 ($50 off)
- Nokia 8.3 for $499.99 ($200 off)
7. Refurbished phone deals
Some of the best phone deals you can find are in the refurbished market. There are numerous websites dedicated to buying, recertifying, and selling used devices at great prices.
Another site to check out for great refurbished savings is Decluttr. Decluttr covers all things tech, and it’s a great option for both buying refurbished phones and selling your old devices.
Here are more renewed or refurbished phone options:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $494.95 ($105 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $579.99 ($420 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for $249.99 ($650 off)
- LG V50 for $349.99 ($650 off)
- OnePlus 7T for $399.99 ($100 off)
And there you go, the best phone deals available right now. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll make sure to update the list as we find new offerings. If you’re looking for the absolute best savings, you may have better luck with a carrier-locked option from one of these hubs: