With the Samsung Galaxy S21 on the horizon, there are big discounts available on many of the current Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more on older models. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, going all the way back to the Galaxy S8.
Whether you’re on the hunt for the most premium devices, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S10 family, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve picked out our favorite Android Phone of 2020 to kick-off the deals, but it’s also worth noting that the Samsung Galaxy A71 is down to $444.95 ($155 off) right now.
Featured deal: Save $100 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE still carries a recommended price of $699 on Samsung’s store, but you can save at least $100 at three retailers in particular. Amazon, Best Buy, and B&H are offering the 8GB RAM/128GB storage model for just $599. Better yet, the phone comes unlocked with 5G support and a number of colorways, too.
Featuring a 6.5-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate upfront, a Snapdragon 865 at its heart, and three cameras on its back, the Fan Edition of the Galxy S20 is a compelling device for those looking to board the Galaxy S bandwagon but don’t need all the range’s expensive features. Samsung’s targeting millennial buyers with this phone, but anyone looking for a flagship on the cheap could be tempted to snag one.
Last month we spent time considering which was the best Android smartphone of 2020 and top of this Editor’s Choice list was the Galaxy S20 FE. In our view, this smartphone doesn’t necessarily excel in any one area, but it absolutely smashes expectations in all of them.
Check out the S20 FE deals via the widget below, or scroll on for many more Galaxy Deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list of the best Samsung Galaxy deals regularly as new ones are announced.
1. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, you’ll probably find yourself drawn to the Galaxy S20 series. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the most powerful phones you can get, but its price tag matches the specs. Alternatively, you can also grab the S20 or the S20 Plus, depending on how much screen real estate you want.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around right now.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $579.99 ($420 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus for $899.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra for $1149.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $539.99 ($160 off)
If you don’t mind the international version of the Galaxy S20 Plus, then you can save even more from Amazon via the link below. The trade-off in getting this version of this phone is that it runs the Exynos 990 processor rather than the Snapdragon 865. It also won’t be compatible with CDMA carriers so check your network before jumping on the deal.
- $649.99 at Amazon Save $550 .00
You can also save up to $500 on some of the S20 phones with an eligible trade-in.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus from $599.99 with trade-in.
- Upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra from $649.99 with trade-in.
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals on Best Buy:
- Save up to $450 with activation through Best Buy.
- Save up to $700 with qualified activation and trade-in from AT&T.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you have to have the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $650 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra at these widgets:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $399.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $699.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
If you’re not able to trade your device in or you would rather stick with a carrier, check out these links:
- Get the Galaxy Note 20 for $799.99 ($200 off) or the Note 20 Ultra for $1,099.99 (200 off) from Amazon.
- Get $700 off at AT&T with a trade-in. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Buy one, $1,000 off another at T-Mobile. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
The brand-new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are the new kids on the block, but Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still around, along with the Note 9. The unlocked versions are available at the widgets here:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (international version) for $670 ($280 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $569 ($360 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (renewed) for $364.99 ($135 off)
You can trade your device back to Samsung to save money with these links:
3. Galaxy Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. You just may have to be careful how rough you are with the folding screen.
There aren’t many deals around for the Z Flip of Z Flip 5G at the moment, but you can get the unlocked versions from Samsung and save $800 with an eligible trade-in. If you don’t mind the international version of the phone, you can save $500 without having to trade your old phone in.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for $971.51 ($408 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for $399.99 with trade-in ($880 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $549.99 with trade-in ($730 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $840 ($440 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (renewed) for $669.99 ($610 off)
Read our review if you want to learn more.
4. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was The Godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $999.99 with trade-in ($1,000 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (renewed) for $1,475 ($525 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold (international version) for $1,299.97 ($150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold (renewed) for $738 ($174 off)
5. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Your best bet for the moment in terms of savings is to get the Galaxy S10 Plus renewed from Amazon for $486.49 ($113 off), or you can get a brand new Galaxy S10 Lite for $$424.99 ($225 off). It’s worth checking the S10 and S10e deals on Amazon regularly too, as prices can drop significantly at any time.
You can also trade your current device back to Samsung and get the Galaxy S10 Lite for $524.99 with trade-in.
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
6. Galaxy S9 deals
If you don’t need the newest devices or you’re on a limited budget, you can still pick up a renewed Samsung Galaxy S9. It still features a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. Just like Samsung’s other offerings, you can choose from the standard size or the Plus depending on what you prefer.
There are some good prices on refurbished Galaxy S9 units right now. Check out the options below.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (refurbished) for $249.99 ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (renewed) for $279.99 ($520 off)
7. Galaxy S8 deals
You can still grab the Galaxy S8 if you want to, but it might be just for the sake of nostalgia. The Galaxy S8 marked Samsung’s introduction of the Infinity Display and shipped with Android 7.0 Nougat on board. It also features a 3,000mAh battery and 64GB of storage which may still be enough for the Google Pixel 4 but is comparatively small when stacked against newer Galaxy devices.
It’s probably unheard of to find a brand-new Galaxy S8 at this point, but you can grab a renewed one from the widgets below.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (renewed) for $215 ($155 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (renewed) for $245.99 ($184 off)
8. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $264.99 ($135 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 for $444.95 ($155 off)
Or check out these carrier offers:
- Galaxy A51 from AT&T for $5 per month (was $16.67 per month) or the Galaxy A71 for $10 per month (was $20 per month)
- Galaxy A01 from Cricket wireless for free when you bring your number
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: